Monday, August 30, 2010

Ain't No Denyin'

I knew I wouldn't ride on Sunday (busy, busy weekend), but it was too gorgeous a day not to visit my barn buddies and at least smooch on my Boyz.

Kris was feeling lazy, so I offered to let her ride Jaz after I cleaned him up. He's handsome in English or Western tack.

Luster's Pink has made such a difference in Poco's nappy mane.

And then it was Daltrey's turn for a patience lesson. I love his rib markings.

I pushed it longer than I should have, but he was being so good. I was able to pick his front feet, and pick up his back feet.

Already a looker at 6 months old. As far as Poco is concerned, this is his baby. It's the sweetest thing you ever saw. Jaz is teaching him to play the bite-the-face game.

It's official:
Baby D makes three.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool photos - and looks like a fun day with the crowd!

Sarah said...

Heather told us the news after you'd left. :) Congratulations!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Congratulations! I am sure you will love him more all the time.Gotta love a blue eyed handsome guy!

Unknown said...

So you're adopting? How exciting! Congrats Momma!

cdncowgirl said...

Really?!? You are going to go ahead and make him part of the family?!?

Congrats!!! :D

AareneX said...

A new baby! I'm glad you told me that the rib markings are markings , otherwise I'd be stuffing his cute little face full of Snicker bars!

Pinzgauer said...

Ok, I feel better knowing that your camera plays weird distortion tricks. All those horrible pictures of me? Yeah, I can blame the camera. =)

Congrats on the baby Leah. You did try so hard to not commit to him... but you were lost when he was only days old. I think it's the blue eyes.

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

You tried to sneak that tidbit in there didn't you?

Hahahaha-Congratulations!

I love the white tips on his ears. Do you think they will stay?

Jeni said...

woo HoOo Leah !!!!! A baby is no small thing and I'm so completely happy for you! you're going to have a blast!!!

morningbrayfarm said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!! :)

aurora said...

Congrats Leah, a new addition to your family! Cute how Poco has taken to him. So much fun watching the babies grow up, and working with them!

Leah Fry said...

Thanks for the good wishes. I resisted as long as I could.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin