Thursday, July 31, 2008

An Award! I'm Speechless!

Wow! Thanks, Liz! You made my day!
[Brillante_Award.jpg]
Here are the rules for this award:

1. Put the Logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award
4. Add Links to the recipients
5. Leave a comment to recipients or email them to let them know they have an award.

OK, my nominees are:

Of Horses and Men -- Molly gets one

My Horse Life gets one

Adventures of a Horse Crazed Mind gets one

Cal Slayton gets one -- though he's much too kewl to put it on his blog LOL!

Juli Thorson -- ditto on the kewlness!

Less is More - Denise gets one

Saving Argus gets one

Thanks for visiting my blog!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who loves to try unused things. Presently I'm manufacturing my own photovoltaic panels. I am managing it all by myself without the aid of my staff. I'm utilizing the net as the only path to acheive this. I encountered a really awesome site which explains how to build pv panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure bout how correct the info given there is. If some guys over here who have xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it will be grand and I'd really treasure it, cause I truly like [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com/useful-articles]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. You people are the best.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin