Friday, August 14, 2009

Yeehaw! New Tack Store!

Sergeants Western Wear
closed its doors last year.

I can't complain too much, since
I profited greatly from their misfortune.

I got a ton of stuff at fire-sale prices,
including my saddle, saddle blanket,
2 headstalls, my pink ProBabys,
breeches, halters, etc.
I'm sure there's more.

Oh yeah, the prize for my 100th post.
Speaking of, my 200th post
is fast approaching and
I've got some fun stuff to give away,
so pay attention!

Anyway, on August 1, a new tack store
rose from the ashes —
Dennards.
There is one near Heather & Nita's,
but this one is on my way home.

Nobody's as cheap or has the selection
Paul Taylor does, but choices
and competition are good,
especially during August,
when PT is closed.

I'll give you a virtual tour one day.

4 comments:

ezra_pandora said...

I LOVE tack stores. The only thing we have here are TSC's or a smaller tack store that caters to yuppies and their stuff is outrageously priced. We're better off gettinga anything from TSC or ordering it from somewhere online. Can't wait to see what yours holds!!

Laura said...

Gotta love that...! A new shop to browse when the mood strikes is a nice thing to have!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Congrats on your 200th coming up. Isn't that just amazing? I can hardly remember what I did before I started blogging. Cute blog you have here. Have a great weekend.

Chelsi said...

Love new tack stores...I hope the prices are good!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin