Monday, July 25, 2011

We Have a Winner!

Congratulations to Val of Fantastyk Voyage!
Val, a woman after my own heart,
rides Western, likes bling,
and likes any color.
Here's some pink bling for the girl and her pony(ies).
 A closeup of Val's bling.
Val also gets this sassy tote bag.
 Even the sides of the bag are sassy.
And finally, courtesy of my dear friend Jill in England,
the book War Horse, and a DVD on how they staged
the London (and now Broadway) productions,
including how they fashioned those amazing puppets.
This wonderful video is not available in the US.

Congratulations Val!
Email me your snail-mail address
and your goodies will be on their way.

Thanks for playing, everyone.
We'll do it again at the Big 5-0-0!

10 comments:

Mikey said...

NICE! That's some super cool bling :)

Leah Fry said...

Next time, Mikey :-)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Congrats to VAl!!! that is some loot!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Wow! Those are some awesome prizes! She's gonna love it all!

Val's into theater and movies. The War Horse goodies are going to knock her socks off!

Is that a rhythm necklace for horses? Those pink beads are going to look amazing on Yalla!

Congrats Val! So happy for ya!

~Lisa

Leah Fry said...

Lisa, yes, those are hot pink rhythm beads. I was thinking of Yalla!

Captain Bailey said...

I love rhythm beads. Jealous!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

THANK YOU, Leah!!! How exciting!!

Did you make the beads? I love them! All my mares will look uber cool (sorry, Scout- not your color) and so will I. Love the bag! I will use it for my letterboxing kit. And the book and DVD- awesome stuff. I do like broadway plays and movies so this should be very interesting to see. Matter of fact, I have been looking at this book to buy online. Now I don't need to. :)

Again, congratulations on your 400 posts!! And yippee for me!!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Congratulations to Val.

Leah, you always give away the coolest stuff. You certainly have flair!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I always love to see what prizes you pick out. They are so fun. Congrats to Val.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

How do I email you??

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin