Saturday, May 7, 2011

Another Level of Hell

Alternate Title: He is SO Gonna Get It

In my last post I told how Poco put mares between us when I tried to catch him for a spa day last week. Okay, not my horse anymore, and I'm chopped liver anyway.

He did the same thing to Jason (Heather's SO) when he tried to bring him up for grain. BIG, BIG mistake, Poco.

Poco is not a priority right now because O is back for 2 weeks to cover 7 mares for 2012 Sugarbush and Stonewall foals. Balou, O's full sister, is being bred to Quagga (Daltrey's grandsire). Once all that's accomplished and some of that testosterone dissipates, a certain studly wannabe is going to rue the day he was born.

Poco has been getting his dibs on all the mares after O has covered them. How pathetic is that?

Heather's already plotting her revenge. Poco is 14.2 with little bitty short legs and he's built like a frikken tank. It's a big deal for him to get that keister vertical, even though he is no longer fat, but in pretty good condition. Heather will be longeing him over (short) jumps. He hates it.

This gets better by the day. I may have to take a day off work just so I can see that sorry piece of horseflesh get his comeuppance.

I bet you thought I was exaggerating, or that it was just me...

7 comments:

Pinzgauer said...

video camera battery is charging =)

It may be a million part series on You tube though.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Lol- looking forward to your report.

Crystal said...

haha he doesnt know what hes done, lol!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Ahh Poco! SOmetimes a guy has to see the consequences of his behavior! SOunds to me like he is going to be one tired pony! Is there a way to keep him only with geldings? might lower the testosterone toxisity

Sherry Sikstrom said...

or not , how was he in pasture at your place?

Leah Fry said...

In theory, they could keep him with just the geldings and junior stallions, but I think they are (or were!) hoping to be able to turn him out for some real exercise. He looks GREAT from all this studly strutting. I'm sure it all depends on the outcome of his comeuppance.

When he was here, it was just him and Jaz and the baby. He still starts to get pretty snotty with "his" herd. He did best up there in with Scorch (3 yr old Stonewall stallion), who won't be bullied.

Desert Rose said...

oh oh...I KNEW the horseshit was gonna hit the fan ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin