Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's the Little Things

"When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the Lord your God
for the good land he has given you."

Deuteronomy 8:10

Mr. Fry and I drank our coffee sitting on lawn chairs in the driveway this morning. I will head out to see the Boyz as soon as I can get my sorry butt moving, so threw on a not-too-dirty pair of barn jeans. I glanced down at my feet, then at Mr. Fry and said, "I have poop on my jeans. I've waited my whole life for this!"

Thank you, God.

6 comments:

ezra_pandora said...

lol!!! You're like us, we throw on whatever's laying around to go to the barn. Why dirty clean jeans when there are already some not TOO dirty ones handy? He's becoming one with the horses. It all starts with poo.

Pony Girl said...

Hee! Cute. I don't even wash my jeans after every horsey encounter. I usually wear them twice, at least. I love them a little dirt stained. It means I've been a good girl, spending time with my horse! Have a happy weekend!

cdncowgirl said...

lmao
Guess its almost like a baptism!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

So glad you are enjoying your dream come true

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

lol! Unfortunately, I think I've had poop on some part of my clothing most of my life. It started as a kid, then moved to having animals, then to having 3 kids, and so on. Poop never ends just be a quote at my place. lol!

Enjoy your poop!

lol!!
~Lisa

Desert Rose said...

Leah...I am having trouble following your blog. What am I missing??? where do I sign up!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin