Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Falling Down #11

Gainesville, TX

What a cute little house.
I wonder why the people abandoned it.

Wish I could get over being creeped out
long enough to go inside and check it out.
But I can't do it.

Join the Virtual Trail Ride - Starts Sunday, July 12
Aarene over at Haiku Farm is the trail boss for a virtual trail ride starting in Washington State, and meandering to visit everyone who cares to join. Sounds like fun to me, so I'm inviting all my friends — that would be
you. C'mon, do something different. You have 'til Sunday, July 12 to do your post, which can be real or fantasy, as broad or detailed as you wish. Read about it here.



6 comments:

Esther Garvi said...

A lovely house full of history! I wonder what its story is.

Paint Girl said...

It does like a cute little house. I always wonder the history on houses like that!

cdncowgirl said...

Now that house really makes me curious. It doesn't look too terribly run down. You just have to wonder what happened, why did they leave, what did they leave? I wonder what you would find inside if you did dare to venture in?

Unknown said...

I wonder just what it is about old houses that creep most people out? Psychologically that is? I may have to research that.

Leah Fry said...

Steph, it isn't that they're old, it's that they've been abandoned. That and the fact that they're in ill repair and anything could collapse, rats could be in there. Lots of things to set off my creep-o-meter.

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Come on!! Get over the creeps and go in so you can tell us what it's like LOL!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin