Monday, May 17, 2010

Ain't Dead Yet

I have been absent from the blogosphere for almost a week. Work has been intense. My hands and wrists ache from too much 'putering, and by the end of the days, I have felt as if my brain might bleed if I spent one more second in front of a computer screen. This weekend, when I normally catch up on everyone's blogs, I was helping Heather with the copy for their new website.

It rained most of last week. It didn't rain over this cloudy, muggy weekend, but I chose to catch up on all the chores I've been ignoring in favor of riding every weekend for the last month. That, so I can do it again for the next month or so, since next weekend is supposed to be gorgeous. The plan is to play in Heather's arena.

Yesterday was just this kind of day for us all:


Have a great week and don't forget to smooch your ponies. I'll catch up as soon as I can.

6 comments:

C-ingspots said...

I can sooo relate!!! Unusual weather this spring - we're colder and wetter than usual. We did have 4 days of beautiful sunshine, but today we're back to grey skies and rain... :(

Anonymous said...

Your critters so look like they needed a hug. :) Sorry for your rainy weather... Have a *better* week!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

The old farmer saying is 'make hay while the sun shines'. But for us outdoorsie/horsie gals, housework and chores only seem to get done when the weather is too crappy to ride-LOL.

City girl turned Country Girl said...

I have been missing you!! I am glad all is well there! Phooey on housework!! We've had tons of rain here!! But I'm not complaining ;) Horsey's love that grass!!

jacksonsgrrl said...

YAY! A Leah post! I look forward to them. I may not always comment, as I read them from my phone and they often don't make it onto blogger. So I am lurker much of the time, but an avid reader! I have to read my Texas gal's posts, right? :)
~Mindy

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I'm much the same way lately, though I don't sit on the computer via work responsibilities all day.
I've just been overwhelmed with at home chores and activities and helping my kidlets complete their homeschool year so they can enjoy the summer. And then I've been trying to fit in time for riding, too. By the time I sit down to check out blogs at night....my eyes are crossed and heavy. lol!

Take it easy. And give yourself time to take care of you. Blogging will wait. :)


~Lisa

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin